What is TikTok?
TikTok, at its center, is a web-based media stage for short, effectively absorbable recordings. It initially began as a lip-matching up application named Musical.ly yet presently has become one of thE most famous stages for video content. As of January 2021, TikTok had 689 million month to month dynamic clients around the world, with in excess of 100 million of those clients in the United States. It was the most downloaded application of 2020, and its dangerous development is showing no indications of dialing back at any point in the near future. At present positioning as the seventh-biggest stage with regards to client count, TikTok is greater than SnapChat, Pinterest, and even Twitter! Clients spend a normal of 52 minutes of the day on TikTok, a couple of moments behind the 58-minute normal for Facebook.
In any case, stand by, isn’t TikTok truly a lot of children sharing senseless recordings? By no means! While the facts really confirm that TikTok has a bigger number of more youthful clients, 1/3 of its crowd is more than 30 years old and that number is developing. Furthermore, strangely, TikTok has more male clients than female clients, which isn’t the situation for other famous online media stages. As per an investigation by the App Ape, 55.6% of TikTok clients are men, and 16.8% of its clients are in their 40s.
TikTok is accessible in excess of 200 nations and is perceived by 89% of Americans. One significant component that separates TikTok from other web-based media stages is that clients can download recordings from different clients and transfer them to different spots.
Regardless of whether you don’t have a TikTok account yet, you’ve in all likelihood seen viral pattern recordings (considered TikTok Challenges) on Facebook or Instagram that were initially from TikTok.
To put it plainly, it’s all over. However, disregarding the numbers, scarcely any advertisers are utilizing TikTok for advertising, which implies it’s the ideal opportunity to get everything rolling!
Optimize Your TikTok Profile
When you first setup your TikTok account, it’s important to optimize your profile right
away so that users can find and follow you. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Make sure you are using a business profile and not a personal or creator one.
- Choose the appropriate category for your business profile.
- Make your username relevant and descriptive.
- Fill out your bio.
- Add a website link to your profile.
- Add an email address to your profile.
- Add a YouTube channel link.
- Add an Instagram profile link.
- Add a profile photo.
How to Build A TikTok Following
• Choose a niche so that you can gain followers interested in that topic.
• Be trustworthy! Share information that people know they can trust.
• Have fun with it, after all, no one wants to watch someone who is obviously not
• Post videos often, multiple times a day if possible.
• Be authentic. Viewers can tell when you’re being fake and it leaves a bad taste in
• Tell a story. People love stories! Use your videos to tell a story in a creative way
that keeps them engaged until the end.
• Immerse yourself in the TikTok app and learn the lingo, how people use the app,
• Monitor analytics on a regular basis to see what is working and what isn’t. Use
that info to help you plan future content to grow your following.
• Focus on one message for each video. Keep it simple and to the point.
• Be consistent with posting content. Don’t post 10 videos today and then nothing
for a week. You’ve got to keep up the momentum!
• Post at the right time of day for your audience. Post at various times on different
days and watch your video stats to see what gets the best response.
• Use the right hashtags for your content and niche. Choose at least 1-2 relevant
hashtags and then add one trending hashtag, like #fyp, #tiktok, or #foryoupage to
help extend your reach.
• Duet other people in your niche so that you can reach their existing audiences as
Use Your Existing Community to Grow Your TikTok Following
• Download your TikTok videos and share them on other platforms
• Link to your TikTok in your other social media profiles
• Add your TikTok link to your website
• Be direct and ask current fans from other platforms to follow you
• Create posts where you share your TikTok link and invite others to put their links
in the comments as well
• Offer an exclusive lead magnet that is only available on TikTok and promote it on
your other social channels
Make Money on TikTok
TikTok isn’t just for fun, there are many people making big bucks too! Here are a few
ways to make money using TikTok:
Sell your goods – Demonstrate a product or service that you offer and invite viewers to
purchase via the link in your profile.
Give something away for free – Create a video that offers a free product or service
that can be claimed on your website. Include a paid upsell option after people grab the
Promote affiliate products – Share informative reviews of products that you are an
affiliate for. Be sure to offer a special bonus or discount code (if available) that is
exclusively for your viewers.
Offer a TikTok discount – Promote a paid product or service that you offer but provide
TikTok viewers with an exclusive discount code.
Partner with influencers – Find influencers in your niche or that appeal to your same
audience and partner with them to promote your product or service. Give them an
affiliate commission for each sale and a discount code they can share with their
BONUS TIPS: Profit from TikTok Without Showing Your Face or Voice
• Use user-generated content such as reviews from customers, product use
• Create videos that showcase product functionality, features, and benefits.
• Create animated videos that show an engaging quiz or helpful tutorial with a link
to more information.
• Create a screen recording video to show how to do something that would be
helpful for your audience.
• Upload your video and add text. Click on the text and click “Text-to-speech” for a
Siri-esque voiceover that reads your captions out loud.
• Upload a video with you talking and use the automatic add captions feature, then
remove the original audio and include music instead.
• Hire someone on Fiverr to read the scripts for your videos.
Tips For Making Viral Organic TikTok Posts
• Stay on top of trends. Regularly scroll through the For You Page (FYP) and see
what trends are emerging. Don’t wait to create the content, trends come and go
• Don’t wait on a trend or challenge, start your own! Make it easy and fun and it
could go viral.
• Always use hashtags, for every video. It’s how users find new content to watch.
You can find relevant and trending hashtags on the Discovery page (search
• Engage with other TikTokers, especially those in your industry and target
audience. Leave relevant and helpful comments on their videos.
• Use creative effects to make your videos more fun and engaging. TikTok has
multiple options available, or you can edit in another program and upload to
• Add attention-grabbing captions and thumbnails. You only get a few seconds to
get the attention of viewers so make sure your content stops them in their tracks!
Best Practices for TikTok Advertising
• Always add music or other audio to your videos.
• Use high-resolution videos and images. You want to avoid blurry or stretched
media because it makes people skip your content.
• Use the mobile templates available on TikTok to create and immersive video
experience. There are many options available.
• Open your video with something that sparks interest right away and get to the
• Promote one product but show multiple features and benefits.
• Tell your brand story with video clips and images that will resonate with your
• Show your product being used, instead of just talking about it.
• Use images and videos that have worked well in previous campaigns on other
• Create and test multiple different versions of each ad.
• Create and test multiple different ad groups (placements, audiences, locations,
• Use contrasting colors in your videos to liven things up
We where honored with your visit, join sakkemoto.com click the button.
What To Avoid When Trading Crypto ? You Don’t Know the Basics If you’re beginning, you’re likely eager to trade. I get it, really. But don’t rush it. Take a little bit of time to develop a basic cryptocurrency trading strategy and to educate yourself. Do you know the basics of blockchain technology and Bitcoin?Continue reading “What To Avoid When Trading Crypto ?Part one”
PART1: Polish & ShinePART2: Drafting a High Converting Sales CopyPART3: Provide Automated SupportPART4: Test Everything ThoroughlyPART5: Improve Your Engagement LevelsPART6: Winning Them Over Presentation Expanding your site’s traffic is now a tedious assignment that will occupy enough of your time. Thus, you need to ensure that traffic changes over into deals, correct? Fortunately, there areContinue reading “High conversion secrets”
10 Ways to improve your search engine rankings Web search tool rankings are a significant factor to consider when you have a site that needs more traffic. Assuming your site doesn’t have a decent situation in the rankings, nobody will see it, so you need to ensure that your site is positioned profoundly enough toContinue reading “10 Ways to improve your search engine rankings”